5 Ingredients Lurking in Beauty Products That Should Be Avoided | Health
When it comes to picking out makeup, women often flock to the “it” brands they read about in magazines, but what exactly lurks in these “it” brands? Parabens? Synthetic fragrances? Sulfates? What defines the products you love may ultimately be negatively affecting the state of your skin and hair.
Through extensive research, EnvyDerm High Performance Cosmetics discovered which ingredients may cause harm in the long run. Avoiding such ingredients all together, EnvyDerm brings all-natural products to your eyes and lips using healthy and rare elements that have been overlooked by other cosmetic companies.
What ingredients has EnvyDerm purposefully overlooked for your safety? EnvyDerm High Performance Cosmetics wants to make you aware of 5 ingredients you want to avoid in your eye and lip products:
1) Parabens- In cosmetics, parabens are specifically used to prevent the growth of microbes, but they can be absorbed through the skin, mimic estrogen and could play a role in the development of breast cancer.
2) Synthetic Fragrances- Studies have shown that fragrances are one of the top five most common allergens and frequently cause asthma attacks. Shockingly, companies do not have to tell you what ingredients are in their scents because fragrances are a trade secret.
3) Sulfates- Sulfates are compounds of sulfuric acid that work to irritate as well as dry out the skin. This is problematic because you should want to moisturize your skin, not dry it out.
4) Phthalates- Without knowing it you might be wearing an ingredient commonly used to make plastic more flexible. Studies have shown that Phthalates are reproductively and developmentally harmful and have contributed to an array of birth defects.
5) Triclosan- Triclosan is an anti-microbacterial disinfectant that kills harmful microorganisms and is used to lengthen shelf life. Triclosan can pass through the skin and interfere with certain hormone functions like endocrine and can be irritating to the skin and eyes.
Although it’s easy to use products with the harmful ingredients above, it’s just easy to follow current trends using cosmetics that don’t hinder but actually help your skin and hair. So, who can you verify EnvyDerm’s products with? Their spokesperson and biggest fan: Mother Nature. With over 34 natural ingredients, EnvyDerm utilizes all that the world has to offer without compromising their morals, your skin, or the environment.
From antioxidant and vitamin rich Moroccan Argan Oil to Alfalfa extract compact with 6 B vitamins, EnvyDerm’s all-natural, Mother Nature produced and endorsed ingredients that can be found in EnvyDerm Eyelash Enhancing & Conditioning Mascara, EnvyDerm Eyelash Enhancement & Conditioning Black Liquid Eyeliner, EnvyDerm Eyelash Enhancement & Conditioning Serum, and EnvyDerm’s new Lipstick Plumper and Lip Renewal Therapy.
There are countless products out there and within them, an infinite number of ingredients. EnvyDerm wants to help you look incredible, feel amazing, and stay healthy with “it” ingredients that have been given four stars… by Mother Nature herself!
The company’s mission is to provide consumers with the highest quality, most effective cosmetics products that will help them get the long, beautiful eyelashes, and the lush lips, that they want. EnvyDerm products are unique in that they provide faster results than cosmetic enhancements, and they leverage the power of Moroccan Argan Oil, a highly effective ingredient used in cosmetics. For more information about EnvyDerm, visit the site at www.EnvyDerm.com.
# # #