Got wrinkles? There’s a non-invasive solution that can help! | Health
According to the National Institutes of Health, wrinkles are creases in the skin that come from the natural process of aging. However natural they may be, there are things that tend to speed up their onset, such as sun exposure or smoking. Each year there are around 5 million people who get injections, to help reduce wrinkles, according to The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Now, with the introduction of Liquid BioCell™ Life, people have a powerful alternative to injections and a new way to look younger, longer.
“Wrinkles and other visible signs of aging are caused by a progressive breakdown of collagen and hyaluronic acid (HA) in our tissues as we age,” explained Asma Ishaq, president of Jusuru International, a company known for their clinically-studied nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. “Up until now, many people have resorted to injecting collagen under their skin to try and regain a youthful look. With Liquid BioCell™ LIFE, they can replenish the collagen and HA from the inside-out without the use of cosmetic injections. What’s more, Liquid BioCell even goes a step further and reduces hyaluronidase, the enzyme that makes your skin age. “
Liquid BioCell™ Life is clinically-shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles from the inside-out. In one 12-week human bioavailability study, researchers found that within 28 days, daily intake of Liquid BioCell™ led to a 6000 percent increase of hyaluronic acid (HA) in the body, decreasing wrinkles from the inside-out, and dryness nearly disappeared without the use of topical moisturizers. Liquid BioCell™ holds seven US and international patents and has received numerous industry awards.
Additional methods for reducing wrinkles while avoiding surgeries and injections include:
· Watch the sun exposure. Since sun exposure is the leading cause of premature wrinkles, it’s best to avoid prolonged exposure to it. When outdoors be sure to wear a wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, and avoid the sun during the hottest part of the day. Seek shade whenever it is possible.
· Eat healthy. It’s important to eat a healthy diet that is rich in antioxidants, which comes from fruits and vegetables. They will help to keep skin more youthful-looking. Also, be sure to drink plenty of water so the skin stays hydrated.
· Apply oils. There are many people who find that rubbing olive oil or coconut oil into the skin helps to reduce or minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
· Quit smoking. Those who are smokers will want to give it a good effort to quit if they are serious about minimizing wrinkles. Smoking is a major source of premature aging.
· Get proper sleep. It’s important to get enough sleep each night, generally 7-8 hours, in order to be well rested and to help maintain good health. Also, try to avoid sleeping with the face down on the pillow, because doing so will produce more brow wrinkles.
Stromaderm, also developed by Jusuru International, is a line of age-defying skin care products that contain a patented hyaluronic acid and collagen peptide combination that works to restore the appearance of firm, toned, healthy-looking skin and provides long-lasting results. In an 8-week human skin study, Stromaderm was clinically-shown to decrease the appearance of deep lines up to 48 percent. It’s active ingredient even won an award for having the “Best Collagen Peptide” in the personal care category by Frost & Sullivan.
Liquid BioCell™ Life is gluten and GMO free, and the bottles are made from recycled glass. Along with Liquid BioCell™, the formulation includes 13 antioxidant potent superfruits, and resveratrol, widely studied for its antioxidant and cardiovascular health benefits in a unique liquid delivery system for unsurpassed absorption and fast results. Liquid BioCell™ Life can be purchased online at the company website. For more information, visit the site at: www.LiquidBioCell.com.