RSVP Catering Brings Greek Burgers and Summer Sweet Treats to the Station | Restaurants
Memorial Day marked the official start to summer and you probably fired up the grill this past weekend. Today RSVP Catering came into the station for our noon show and Executive Chef Gregg Greenberg showed us a twist on the All-American favorite burger by giving it a Hellenic touch using 1/2 beef and 1/2 lamb burgers with feta mousse and cucumber. Greenberg demonstarted how to make the Mini Greek Burgers and also shared some sweet summer treats for our news team!
Along with the burgers, Greenberg brought cheesecake and white chocolate blondies, strawberry shortcake vessels, chocolate passion vessels, melon shooters and some cajun sushi. Check out the amazing presentation RSVP Catering provides.
Upcoming Events near Fairfax
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 50 PERCENT OFF at BELLEZZA SPA for ACTIVE DUTY/RETIRED MILITARY/SPOUSES
- Two people were injured as they tried to rescue a man from a house fire in Centreville.
- BELLEZZA SPA SUPPORTS OPEN ARMS: DONATES $230 SPA PACKAGE
- BELLEZZA SPA DONATES 20 PERCENT of Mother's Day Sales to LIFE WITH CANCER
- Fairfax Co. Police look for suspects after cars, property stolen