Mommy Bootcamp Challenges Even the Fittest Moms | Sports & Recreation
Calling all Moms! Get ready for a new and innovative, calorie shedding workout with your babies and toddlers.
Mommy Bootcamp offers classes in four northern Virginia locations including Vienna, Chantilly, Sterling, and their newest headquarters in Ashburn.
Each workout is led by two certified instructors specializing in aggressive cardio and strength training as well as options for moms just getting back to the gym without the need for a babysitter.
“At Mommy Bootcamp we understand that childcare costs can prevent mothers from hitting the gym. Babies and toddlers are welcome at all of our classes, allowing mothers to focus on getting their body back, instead of worrying about their kids,” said owner Kathy Corbey.
Curious? Here’s your chance to try it!
From May 14-20th, Mommy Bootcamp is kicking off summer by offering special classes, and a free week of classes for first time visitors until May 31st.
No sign up is required and classes are offered seven days a week.
To learn more about Mommy Bootcamp visit MommyBootcamp.org or call (517) 214 – MOMS.
Upcoming Events near Fairfax
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 50 PERCENT OFF at BELLEZZA SPA for ACTIVE DUTY/RETIRED MILITARY/SPOUSES
- Two people were injured as they tried to rescue a man from a house fire in Centreville.
- BELLEZZA SPA SUPPORTS OPEN ARMS: DONATES $230 SPA PACKAGE
- BELLEZZA SPA DONATES 20 PERCENT of Mother's Day Sales to LIFE WITH CANCER
- Fairfax Co. Police look for suspects after cars, property stolen